Monday, December 03, 2007

Fuck. Me.

I was just gonna respond to Jere's last 15 comments in the comments section of the last post, but here I am. Barely. That game just took about six years off my life. Again, we probably deserve to lose, for the second week in a row, but win. I don't even know what to think. Our defense for three quarters looked abso-fucking-positively-hein-ass-ous, but came up huge in the fourth quarter. The weird penalties (though they finally got one right on the 4th and 5 defensive holding- I'd been screaming for that penalty all night. The Ravens got away with so much holding all night. And how in the hell does Derrick Mason not get called for pass interference on that hail mary? He took out four guys!), the dropped INTs all over the field, all the late penalties on us (including the false start that was the best thing to happen to us on that last drive.) That was like a playoff game in bizarro-world. Crazy intense, the crowd looked jacked up all night, a kick-off from the opponent's 35 yard line, I mean, Jesus, what didn't that game have?

So five Yuengling's later, I'm gonna go eat some ice cream. There's snow on the ground, it's December, and I'm gonna go house some B&J Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Makes as much sense as anything else I've seen tonight...

P.s. I'm glad Don Shula was there to see that. I just hope he figures out how to walk with Tony Kornheiser's head jammed up his asshole...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its eerie we like the same ice cream flavor. that is my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E of all time. what a game . we won. i drank too much pinot noir, had multiple heart attacks and still didn't call time out at the wrong time :):)even my mom called them hoodlums and i didnt even think she knew that word. God bless our team :)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous mattystextbuddy said...

that was me by the way.

11:08 PM  
Blogger MattySox said...

Your mom rocks...they are a buncha hoodlums...or as my dad would say, their behavior was "wildly inappropriate..."

11:17 PM  
Blogger MattySox said...

And it figures we'd like the same ice cream...it's what makes our coats so shiny...

11:19 PM  
Anonymous mattystextbuddy said...

here's to shiny coats and rustic good looks :) i am going to the giants/pats game ... could be part of history (of a sort) or i may die before my season tickets come through, only waiting 10 years now....

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home