Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whooooooah! We're Halfway There!

Take Papelbon's hand, and we'll make it I swear...

Seriously.

Schill=Awesome. Oki=More Awesome. Paps=Most Awesome.

It's been a little hard for me to keep up with the games via Gameday, and ESPN radio while at work the last two nights, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. There is a certain drama that the radio provides that TV can't. Hearing Jon Miller freak out when Holladay got picked off was super sweet, and I can't imagine it was more dramatic on TV. Kudos, and I can't believe I'm saying this, to Jon Miller for hitting some nice notes during the key moments of the first two games. Still too much nonsense from him and Joe Morgan, who's been at his Sox-doubting, NL-ass-kissing most gruesome thus far. But, as I said, I'll take it. Better than just catching highlights on Sportscenter later...

Off to Denver we go and here's to hoping we've seen the last of Fenway until we raise another banner on a sunny April afternoon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ernie said...

I've been listening to ESPN on the radio while watching the games so I don't have to hear Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. As annoying as Joe Morgan can be, I'd rather listen to him than McCarver..

9:07 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Another Tim Classic Line:

With a runner ON 1st;

"David Ortiz is hitting .418 With Runners In Scoring Position";

Like Forest Wahlberg once said, "Stupid Is As Stupid Says"

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home