Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Told You I'd Save Something Special For Post # 200...

The Boston Red Sox are the 2007 World Series Champions.

Mike Lowell is the 2007 World Series Champion MVP.

I love this team. I hate that I ever doubt them, but I guess old habits die hard. To those of you who keep the faith more than me, thank you. You lead the way down a road that gets easier to follow every day. This is a team in every sense of the word, and I think that all of us who talk about the Sox every day make a pretty good team, too. So thank you to all of you who read my pessimistic ramblings. You make it all worthwhile, even if I'm the only Sox fan I know in Pittsburgh.

Sleep tight everyone!

Bring on the Colts!

4 Comments:

Anonymous ebbitt said...

I ran out of Jameson's, will Powers do?

12:00 AM  
Blogger MattySox said...

I'll take anything ya got, Mikey! Miss you!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Wow Matty...so happy....so everything! WE DID IT!!!!!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

This is so great. What else can you say? 2007 World Series Champions!! Totally awesome.

Don't feel bad about getting down on The Sox sometimes. It's just in our nature. Hey I do the same thing. If things start looking bad, you start to think they are going to blow it. Corny as it is, as long as you still believe in them deep down, it's all good.

GO PATS
GO SOX

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home