Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Moved to Pittsburgh and All the Red Sox Got Was This Lousy Divsion Title

Greetings from the home of the gayest mascot in the history of sports (except for Queerus Maximus, the mascot of the Rome Gladiators, the Yankees of their day). And how about that guy with the yellow checked shirt and the hard hat, huh? Buh-dum-dum.

Seriously, I am now a resident of the Keystone State, which I think is a red state, as if I care about such things. Will post more later, after we get milk shakes at Eat and Park. Oh, and the first song I heard on WDVE as I approached Pittsburgh was "Crazy Train." Ah, I'm home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a Steeler fan yet

1:44 PM  
Blogger MattySox said...

Answer: No. Never. Not if I live here for 150 million years. Not if it turns out Bill Belichick was secretly videotaping the Allies to give the Axis powers an edge. Never. Ok?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home