Sunday, November 05, 2006

9:50 And Counting

Nine hours and fifty minutes till kickoff. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a football game. Even the so-called big games last season were times for stress, since I never really thought we had it together last year. But now, I really feel like the Pats are starting to click, Tom's getting his so-called "third tier" receivers involved and the running game is really picking up steam. Look for Laurence Maroney and Clock Killin' Corey Dillon to have a BIG game tonight against the NFL's worst ranked rushing defense. And look for Peyton to have a long night as well, as Richard, Jarvis, Tully, Tedy and Vrabel get after his confused ass. It's supposed to be mid-30's, with no wind, which doesn't really create that Foxboro advantage, but I don't think it will matter. Nor will the new sod at Gillette. Nine hours and forty-five minutes till kickoff. I can't stand waiting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I was waiting right with you! And we were treated to too many turnovers by our team. The bright spot, which was dimmed by the final score, was 2 of 4 missed by AV. I wish he was wearing our colors. Right now!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home