Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"Wish we had him two years ago..."

"We did."
"Four years ago then..."

So Anibal Sanchez pitched a no-hitter for the Marlins on a night that Kyle Snyder got rocked. Sanchez is now 6-2 since being called up at the end of June. Not bad for a fifth starter on a .500 team...oh, and the last out was fielded by Hanley Ramirez. I'm just saying, is all...not that I'd not want Lowell or, I guess, Beckett, on the team...just sucks watching people you did have do well elsewhere before they're ever given the chance to do well with us. I'll let all of you argue about that. Oh, and Bronson looked great yesterday, by the way, ya know, while we're just sayin'...

Three hits last night, four hits tonight...with basically our full line-up...can't win 'em all 1-0, I guess.

Haven't been on much cause I've been sick since we got back, and I don't really have much to say. I wish Lawerence Maroney was playing on Sunday for the Pats, and I wish I could watch the game, but alas, nada on both accounts. I guess I'll try to catch the replay on NFL Network during the week. Still pissed about the DirecTV thingy...

My Wife and I will be at Camden Yards next Tuesday to see our moribund nine take on the always exciting O's...couldn't be less excited about it, but hopefully the weather holds and the sitter shows and the beer is cold...later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

The beer WILL be cold. Anything else...who knows? You'll have a grand time!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Muse said...

Frankly I don't really care how they do. We're getting out of the house without The Kid and that's all that matters...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home