Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Don't worry...nobody's listening anyway..."

I didn't see or hear the game, but I have this dream that Trup was in the EEI box, swigging from a bottle of Jack Daniel's, dropping a "Goddamn," and Castig tells him you can't say that on the air...

And on a personal, and personally cheesifying level, I just want to say that I think we all make up a pretty cool little community...everybody "hugging" Quinn the last couple days, Jere finding videos to make us smile, Peter's unassailably positive spin on everything, Michael's cummingsesque post structure...to quote Woody, "you guys are like family. In fact, you're better than family. You guys don't call me Huckleberry..." On that note, everybody drop FINY a happy thought...she could use some right now...

Back to our regularly scheduled angry, biting, jaded and sarcastic commentary tomorrow...

Oh, and fuck you Kevin, for yelling "Yankees Rule!" while driving past me walking into work today...

6 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

How nice was that! Wowww! And I feel the exact same way as I go on my daily blog roundabouts. Imagine the excitement level if we were in first by 7 games. Oh well, I'll wait for next year while enjoying the "family" right now, and through the fall and winter, where the writing posts expand to just about everything. Peter Positive? Maybe..I do my best. Thanks Matty. P.S. If something gets my goat, I might not be as positive. But that takes a lot!

8:48 AM  
Blogger The Omnipotent Q said...

A very nice post today, Matty. We do have quite the family here, don't we? Thanks for all you did this past week. The nice sentiments picked me up greatly. I'll look in on FINY today as well.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Muse said...

Now that you have your internet family, you can't tease me about my "cult" anymore! :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Nice Post!

As we once said in Brooklyn, in regards to Kevin:

"Kick Him In The Groan.If He can't take a Joke, he's no good";

Cummings-Esque?

Thanks!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jere said...

The internet is cool.

Just a bit outside.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

site meter easy set-up....
http://www.statcounter.com/

Let me know...you'll love it...peter

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home