Tuesday, August 08, 2006

See-ahn-yez...See-ya-later...

Observations as I prepare to watch Tavarez put this game completely out of reach for us...I love how the KC announcer calls us "The Bostons." Very turn of the century. I love the roar of the crowd, even in KC, when someone, anyone who's not comatose on our bench comes out to yank See-ahn-yez, and then gets really quiet when they realize it's Freddy coming in to replace him...has Francoma reached Keith Hernandez status and I missed it? As in, "I'm Terry Fucking Francona and I'll pitch Seanez and Tavarez any goddamn time I want..." Ok, back to the debacle...

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Sounds like Francoma is hiding in the Clubhouse

6:17 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Keith Hernandez did it in '86 @ Game 6:

It @ least worked for him.

6:18 PM  
Blogger MattySox said...

Keith Hernandez? You hardly even know the guy...!!!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home