Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Moving On

Just for the record, I'm still not pleased with the direction we're headed, you know, baseball-wise. However, that did not prevent me from snagging tix to the Sept. 12 Sox-O's game in B-more. Hopefully it will be an incredibly important game...otherwise, I'll just enjoy my pre-game Oliver's ESB, my sausage, and my 3rd row club level seats behind the plate purchased at $50 under face for the pair.

Also, in the world is multi-faceted news, great news out of New Jersey today for those who call themselves Bouncing Souls fans. The Gold Tour kicks off right here in D.C. on October 12 (12's are wild today) at Le Chat Noir. With them, the Street Dogs. And the pre-sale was today and we have tix to that as well. My Wife will be the 7 1/2 month pregnant lady most likely wearing all black and white, yelling at the posers and complaining that "the kids have no pit etiquette, little fuckers..." And she's right. They don't.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Muse said...

I don't yell, I just glare... And they don't have any pit ettiquate. Little bastards.

I really can't wait though!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Even Papelbon's in a Funkun' Funk:

Perhaps, this may be a sign;

The '69 Mets went through all this;

Somewhere, Ova Da Rainbow!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

But, this is like watching the '02 Mets, with "Schill" playing te role of Al Leiter:

SHEERLY AWFUL!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home