Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If You Like My Writing, This Has Been a Long Two Weeks For You

For those of you who haven't given up on me due to my prolonged absence from the world of SBF, I say thank you. For those of you who have, well fuck you, cause, you know, you're not reading this anyway. Because you gave up on me.

Anywhichwayhoo, I promise that I'll be up and running this weekend. I've been hella(Cartman, it's not working) busy, and pretty depressed as well, what with the release delays for "Snakes on a Plane," around which I only structured my entire summer. So, thanks a pantload Samuel L.

There's so much I've missed, and so much I want to talk about. I will say, good for Zidane, I would've punched that guy right in the face for what he supposedly said, good for Manny for playing 19 innings for us and then taking a break on everyone else's time, bad for Tito for making poor JV catch all 19 of those innings, shame on the guy who stole the letter/photo from Professor Thom's (good luck with that, MQ), DMB, Finy? Really? and thanks to all of you out there whose dilligent blogging puts smiles on my face and shames me into this apology. ***Matty here, and this post was stupid; I should have written about something substantial instead of whatever that was. TJ, me. At least I ripped off two different people's styles in one ultra-quick-tongue-in-cheek-semi-ironic-in-a-post-modern-sort-of-way-fell-swoop. There, I did it again, but none of you know that guy. TJ, you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Give up? What's that mean??

9:55 AM  
Blogger MattySox said...

It doesn't "mean" anything; I had a writing workshop in college in which there was a guy name Anthony McDeer who created these ridiculously hyphenated sentences. He was convinced it was the signature style that would set him apart from everyone else and send him to the top of the literary world. I wonder what happened to that guy...he was patently absurd and quite entertaining.

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Omnipotent Q said...

Looking forward to your regular blogs this weekend, Matty. Thanks also for the encouraging words. That thief will be found and thoroughly horsewhipped....

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home