Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finally I Catch Up

As promised, here are my lousy pictures from the Street Dogs show last Thursday at the Black Cat....


This is Marcus Hollar, the lead guitarist, sporting my green 2 Sox cap that I lent him as they launched into "Back to the World."



Here's a nice shot of Mike McColgan, lead singer, foot on the monitor, getting into the crowd...a classic Mike stance...



And this is super blurry (like most of my camera phone pics are)...but I actually kind of like the action effect. I think this was Mike singing "Drink Tonight."



Finally, a really crappy, too dark and grainy shot of Mike and I by the bar after their set...a pretty natural place to find us, I think...note that I've gotten my cap back from Marcus at this point...

Anyway, an awesome evening...unfortunately, there's no picture of Mike and I on stage singing "Borstal Breakout" together, which I'd kill to have, but oh well. I'll blame my friend Rita for not knowing how to use her camera phone. As I've said before, if you haven't checked out the Street Dogs, you totally should. Just a great straight ahead, heartfelt, honest, sincere punk rock band. And nice guys to boot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home