Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cut a Tree...Get DirectTV!!!

We have a balcony now, as I've mentioned, and it is gloriously shaded by several tallll trees. Bucolic? Yes. They suck. DirectTV Man out today to hook up the dish, thereby allowing me to pump the digital syringe of Sunday Ticket straight into my vein, fixing my Pats fix come fall. But no can do says the dish guy. The trees are preventing proper reception. So, basically, if you find yourself short of breathable oxygen, it may be because I chopped down a very tall, very old tree that was contributing, as God intended, to the over-hyped "cycle of life," just so I can watch my man-crush TB#12 do what God intended him to do: be the greatest quarterback in the NFL.

And, won't have computer access till Wednesday, so enjoy your Fourth everyone. And remember, fireworks scars last a lifetime. But so do the memories, so you choose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Leggett said...

A wicked pissah rendition of "FOX Saturday Baseball"'s #1 Team of Joe & Tim, on Mighty Quinn, I must say!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Muse said...

The offending bastard trees:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/syfanning/IMG_2089.jpg

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home