Friday, June 30, 2006

The Rumors of My Drowning Have Been Greatly Exagerated

So we have moved all our earthly possessions into our new condo in Alexandria, VA. All that after my back completely went out on Tuesday, two days before scheduled moving day. Saw the Tuesday game, and the Petey game, but not last night's game. Tito created them and called them "Good." However, we have no idea when our DSL will be up at home, as our phone line is not working, and thanks to God and his merciless rain here the last week, apparently Verizon thinks that people whose homes were "flooded" and their lives "ruined" take precedence over someone moving into a fourth-story condo. So no computer at home for a while. I'll try to check in at work as frequently as I can without the AQ getting on my shit. Until I see you again, I hightly recomend the following Youtube.com clip for your viewing pleasure (totally found by Bill Simmons).

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Great clip....I hope your back feels better and your bed is firm enough to support it. I only mention this because that's what I do....manufacture mattresses, box springs for sale in the Northeast, and futons worldwide.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Matty, the youtube clip was so good, I added it to my blog. I hope you don't mind. Take care. I hope your water problems evaporate, right before your eyes.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Some Tears were shed:

But NEVER for Clemens;

2004 is "The Redemption."

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home