Thursday, June 08, 2006

Not That Most of You Care...

I realize that a lot of you Sox bloggers (who basically comprise my whole audience besides The Wife) won't care about what you see as the next two posts. But, for those who might enjoy discussing music with me, as well as baseball, the next two entries below this will tell you a little about what I care about, and why I love/hate things I love/hate. Since most of you probably didn't get the reference for the title of the "New Day Rising" post, some of the entries to this here little journal may not interest you as they have nothing to do w/ OPS or the like. Stick with me...I'm multi-faceted. Besides, the descriptor of my blog under the title tells you all you need to know. I'll try to keep the "my kid is the cutest kid in the world" stories to a minimum, but music you may have to deal with.

So for those who are still with me, here's an introduction to a few bands I either used to or currently love. Amongst many others. But I'm tolerant and I'll discuss just about any type of music, without judgement. For the most part. After all, I left the remote w/in reach of The Kid today and she found VH1 and I caught her dancing to a Dixie Chicks song. And I let her dance. I didn't change the channel. If that's not growing up, I don't know what is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jere said...

Note: TJ by me for thinking "New Day Rising" meant just that, and wasn't a reference, especially since, for the last few weeks, I've been working on a movie using Pac-Men (my old band) tour video from Seattle, in which Pat is wearing his bright orange Husker Du New Day Rising T-shirt the whole time. He's the same person I mentioned when talking about Pennywise, and to cap off the coincidences, I saw SOIA with him in New haven once.

9:17 AM  
Blogger MattySox said...

You nearly disappoint, but come through at the end...

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home