Thursday, June 15, 2006

It Must Have Been Something You Saaaiiiiddd....

Ok. I know Sirius is the radio station of Tom Brady and the NFL. Didn't know they were the official radio station of the Mafia. Or that the Cutting Crew was so influential with the Dons. But behold the new Sirius ad campaign. Make sure you click on "Trunk."

And I wish to hell I could've found the Horatio Sanz/Will Ferrell skit with "The Wedding Singers" because that's what My Wife and I immediately thought of, but the best I can offer is this.

Either way, like Tom Brady and SNL, this post is "Not a Touchdown!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I have been loving Sirius since Howard started on Jan. 9th. The best. He started here, in Hartford, after a minicule job elsewhere, in 1978.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

miniscule, I meant.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home