Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Missed it Again...

Just got home from taking My Wife and Kid for a walk down to the Elipse, walking back in the apartment door and my dad calls. "Did you see it?" And I instantly knew I missed something great. I watch five hours of soccer, go for a walk with the Sox down 4-2, and Papi goes all walk-off on Texas' sorry ass. I know nothing else except that Becks didn't make it out of the 5th. What's his deal? It's starting to really concern me.

Looking forward to hearing about Jere's "shift" at the soon-to-be-domed Fenway park...did they give out free veggie dogs, too?

Oh, and Yunks down 6-5, getting desparate, bringing Mo in in the eighth...and natch, there's a 5:00 Sox game, and this is the only the second Sunday all year the restaurant is open...corporate buyouts are inconvenient. But we'll take their money. We'll always take their money.

Tomorrow, 11:55am, on the Deuce...Go USA!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Muse said...

Yeah, but you got to see the replay. There's no such thing for good quality time with your daughter. She really enjoyed herself too. :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Your Blog's been added to mine, under "Stabbed By Foulke";

Foulke is following in the mode of Nipper The Arsonist.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home